Thursday, March 11, 2010

Life After Argentina

After a month plus absence in Malaysia due to my Argentina trip, I would say there's no place like home. In a n expedition like this, there are always thoughts of what am I going to do after the trip. Not also forgetting meeting up so many new friends during the expedition.

Well, one thing for sure. I will slow down on food reviews. Getting a bit tired of it. Will focus more on travel posts. I'm talking about my PlacesAndFoods.com

Then, me and Rachel decided to spend more time on our life, our dog Bosco and also our preparations for our wedding. Not forgetting also my weight losing scheme.

This is going to be a short one. More updates will come.

But if you are interested in my Argentina expedition, please visit here http://www.placesandfoods.com/category/argentina

As always thanks for reading.

No comments: