Wednesday, December 03, 2008

My First Ride on TD2000 Roadster

TD2000 is built by TD Cars, resembled of old classic cars. Rarely seen on the road even though Malaysian made. I had a chance last month to take a ride on a TD2000 and I loved it!

The car itself is striking and loud...

The interior dashboard is made by wood....

Or course, I got time to camwhore also...

Soft top and fully leather seated, this car also boosted by Nissan 200SX engine. Its a comfortable car and it lacks no power either. Thanks Danny for the ride.... I hope to see you again very soon!


The TD2000 is a retro-styled roadster based on the MG T-type#TD originally developed in the United Kingdom. Developed by TD Cars, an 85% Malaysian-owned operation with the remaining 15% share owned by Australian partners, the car is assembled in Malaysia and exported overseas.- Wikipedia

No comments: