Monday, February 23, 2009

KL International Forest Towerthon Challenge 2009: I'M COMING!!

Today, I woke up and my body was in pain. More like getting literally ran over by a truck or something. So in the office now, my next motive will be the KL International Forest Towerthon Challenge 2009. I went through a the leaflet I got from OCM and the registration is OVER? SHIT!

I called up OCM just now and they told me, they extended the registration until Wednesday, phew....

So... what's now?

I ain't gonna chicken out for this. Rachel will not be going as she got a really serious skin tear around her ankle and we doubt that she could recover in time for the climb. My cousins had already agreed for it. So now I have around 5-6 people wanted to go with me. I'm up for it. I really hope I can recover in time for it. By Wednesday or Thursday, I hope the pain will wear off. I will register asap.

Entry Form

Rules & Regulations

Registration: 2nd Floor, OCM Building (opposite Stadium Negara)
Tel: 03-27152843

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey mind u i was trying to run when u caught up =P...ok..wtf..anyways when r u registering again? let me see whether i have heal enough for the race this sunday