Tuesday, April 14, 2009

When A Robbery Is Just Few Doors Away

Many might find me irritating lately for posting so many related stories about crimes in Malaysia. Well, to be frank I would rather not to talk about it.

However, one shall not run away from the fact.

Just as I posted the robbery video, there was a robbery in my neighbourhood few days ago. Somehow the talks about having the neighbourhood gated came to a halt. I'll make a few calls to the committee members tomorrow for updates.

The thing about this is its a few doors away from my house. It happened in the afternoon. I was totally speechless when I heard about it.

The lack of police force in my area is not going to help things around. I can't believe that our lovely country turned to a crime frenzy place. It wasn't like this 10-15 years ago.

I had become more careful when traveling around especially at night.

Am I too cautious or over worried?

Maybe, but when a crime happened a few doors away, I have the every right to be afraid and cautious.

I just wonder...

When our homes are not safe, where else can we go?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

crime news is always interesting! lol